Foundation Health and Safety
This one day health and safety foundation course has been specifically designed for senior management within independent schools with health and safety responsibilities. The RoSPA approved course aims to give senior management, including both head teachers and deputy heads, a strategic level understanding of the moral, legal and business case for proactive health and safety management and to give guidance on effective risk management.
This course is for Governors, senior management, both support and academic, who are responsible for health and safety.
The Course will cover:
- Identifying legal responsibilities
- Strategy and development of management systems
- Policy arrangements for delegating responsibilities
- Monitoring health and safety at governing body level
- Understanding external influences
This Course is only open to ISBA Member Schools.