Fire Risk Assessments
What we can offer
Our extensive experience and attending the Fire Services College to confirm we are fully abreast of current practical and enforcement interpretation in this complex area, ensures our Fire Risk Assessments identify and assess the following;
- The main fire hazards and necessary controls.
- The people at risk.
- Where fire alarms and detection systems meet current standards.
- That there are suitable escape routes and adequate signage.
- Training provision and fire risk management.
- Maintenance and testing of alarm systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers
How you will benefit
The completed fire risk assessment will help you comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 which has three main requirements
- Undertake a fire risk assessment.
- Put in place general fire management provisions.
- Appoint and train key employees to carry out critical functions such as fire marshalls.
The risk assessment will provide other benefits. Firstly there is peace of mind, secondly the avoidance of loss making disruption and thirdly demonstration to your insurers that fire risk and control provisions are in place.